- Step Up Repayment Facility
Helps young executives take a much bigger loan today based on an increase in their
future income, this helps executives buy a bigger home today!
- Flexible Loan installments Plan
Often customers, parents and their children, wish to purchase properties together.
The parent is nearing retirement and their children have just started working. This
option helps such customers combine the incomes and take a long term home loan where
in the installment reduces upon retirement of the earning parent.
- Tranche Based EMI
Customers purchasing an under construction property need to pay interest ( on the
loan amount drawn based on level of construction) till the property is ready. To
help customer save this interest, we have introduced a special facility of Tranche
Based EMI. Customers can fix the installments they wish to pay till the time the
property is ready for possession. The minimum amount payable is the interest on
the loan amount drawn. Anything over and above the interest paid by the customer
goes towards Principal repayment. The customer benefits by starting EMI and hence
repays the loan faster.
- Accelerated Repayment Scheme
Accelerated Repayment Scheme offers you a great oppourtunity to repay the loan faster
by increasing the EMI. Whenever you get an increment, increase in your disposable
income or have lumpsum funds for loan prepayment, you can benefit by
- Increase in EMI means faster loan repayment
- Saving of interest because of faster loan repayment
- You can invest lumpsum funds rather than use it for loan prepayment. The return
from the investments also gives you the comfort of paying the increased EMI.
- Telescopic Repayment Option
HDFC's new 30 year Telescopic Repayment Option.
If you are young, employed or self employed, and wish to purchase your own home,
you will not have to wait to earn more. You could benefit from HDFC Home Loan Telescopic
- Longer Repayment Tenure of 30 Years*
- Smaller EMIs
- Larger home loan amount
Larger home loan amount
The Telescopic Repayment Option is a new scheme under the Adjustable Rate Home
The scheme is available for Resident Indians for home loans across employment
* Repayment will not ordinarily extend beyond your age of retirement if you are employed or on reaching 70 years of age if you are self-employed, whichever is earlier. However, HDFC will endeavour to determine the repayment period to suit your convenience.
HDFC reserves the right to reset the terms of repayment - EMI and / or Loan
Term at its sole discretion at any point in time under this scheme. Terms and