Home Loans Home Loans
for NRI's
Rural Housing Finance Loan Against
Deposits Corporate Governance Investor Relations

Investor FAQs

Change Of Address



  • How can I record a change in my address?
  • In case you hold shares in physical form, please submit your application in writing duly signed by all the shareholders intimating the change in your address to ISD quoting your folio number, old address, new address along with a copy of the proof of new address (e.g., ration card, passport, driving licence, leave and licence agreement). However, in case you are holding the shares in Demat form, request for change of address should be addressed to your DP only.




  • Can my Power of Attorney (POA) submit an application to effect a change in my address?
  • Yes, if the POA has been registered with the Corporation and if such POA contains a provision authorizing him to instruct companies to record change in your address. In case the POA has not been registered, POA holder is required to submit a certified true copy of the POA along with his application for effecting change in your address.