Loan can be for any purpose. However, the funds should not be used for speculation or any illegal purposes.
Customers have benefited by taking loans to meet the following funding requirements
- Marriage Expenses
- Medical Expenses
- Business Expansion
- Non Residential
- Should be Fully Constructed
- Should be a Freehold property having a clear and marketable title.
- Adjustable Rate Home Loan
Loan under Adjustable Rate is linked to HDFC's Retail Prime Lending Rate (RPLR). The rate on your loan will be reviewed every three months from the date of first disbursement. If there is a change in RPLR, the interest rate on your loan may change. However, the EMI on the home equity loan disbursed will not change*. If the interest rate increases, the interest component in an EMI will increase and the principal component will reduce resulting in an extension of term of the loan, and vice versa when the interest rate decreases.
* Conditions Apply
- Maximum Loan
- Existing Customers
- Balance of 60% of the market value and present loan outstanding
- New Customers
- 50% of the market value of the property (including the cost of the land)
- Subject to
- Minimum Market Value of the property being Rs.5,00,000 for Residential property and Rs.7.50 Lacs for Non Residential Property
- Repayment Capacity of the customer
- Maximum Term
||No. of Years*
|Residential and Non Residential
* Subject to retirement age of the customer
|Wef : 6th Feb 2013
||Applicable Variable rates % ( Monthly Rest Basis )
||Basis : RPLR minus Spread
| Any Loan Amount
||12.65% to 12.90%
||RPLR - 3.75 to - 3.50
The above rates are subject to change without notice.