HDFC Online Home Loans
You can apply for a home loan online. So start the process of owning your dream home from the comfort of your home.
Our products for Applying Online
How to Apply for a Home Loan Online - Step by Step process
- Step 1Visit the website of the online home loan provider – https://www.hdfc.com
- Step 2Click on ‘Apply for Home Loan’
- Step 3To find out the loan amount you are eligible for, click on ‘Check Eligibility’.
- Step 4Under the ‘Basic information’ tab, select the type of loan you are looking for (home loan, home improvement loan, plot loans, etc.). You can click on the link beside the loan type for more information.
- Step 5If you have shortlisted a property, click on ‘yes’ in the next question and provide the property details (state, city and estimated cost of property); if you haven’t yet decided on the property, select ‘no’. Fill in your name under ‘Applicant’s Name’. If you want to add a co-applicant to your loan application, select the number of co-applicants (you can have a maximum of 8 co-applicants).
- Step 6Under the ‘Applicants’ tab, select your residential status (Indian / NRI), provide the state and city you are currently residing in, provide your gender, age, occupation, retirement age, email ID and mobile number, gross/total monthly income, and EMI paid each month for all existing outstanding loans.
- Step 7You will then be taken to the ‘Offers’ tab where you will see loan products that you can avail of, the maximum loan amount you are eligible for, the EMI payable and the loan tenure, interest rate and whether the interest is fixed or floating.
- Step 8Select the loan product you would like to apply for. You will be taken to the loan application form where the details you have already provided (such as your name, email ID, etc) will be prefilled. Fill in the balance details – your date of birth and password and click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 9You will then be required to upload all the documents.
- Step 10Now all you have to do is pay the processing fees and your online loan application is complete.
Why apply for a HDFC Online Home Loan?
HDFC provides a facility to apply online for a home loan through a secured platform on the website that customers can access from the comfort & safety of their homes or office.
You can apply for a home loan in 4 quick & easy steps:
- Sign Up/Register
- Upload Documents
- Pay Processing Fee
- Loan Approval
To apply for a home loan, click here
Points to consider while applying for a Home Loan Online
- Know the type of loans that can be availed online.
- Check your loan eligibility online before starting the application process.
- Keep all the documents handy. Since you would be required to upload the documents, please save them on your computer in a PDF format. You can find the document checklist here.
- Make sure that you fill the online application form carefully and provide all the necessary details accurately.
- Pay the processing fee to complete the application process.
- If you need any further details on the application process click here to read the FAQs.
How do I increase my chances of a Home Loan approval?
You can take the following steps to improve your chances of getting a Home Loan
- Repay your existing obligations on time so that your credit score remains healthy.
- Check your credit score regularly to identify errors (if any) and get the same rectified.
- Avoid frequent job changes as this presents a picture of instability.
- Ensure that you submit all the required documents as needed by the lender for loan processing.
- Check with the lender if the property that you have shortlisted can be funded. Provide all the required legal and technical documents so that the lender can carry out the necessary due diligence.
Home Loan Recommended Articles
The benefits of applying for a home loan in present times
Applying for a home loan - online vs offline
Non Housing Loans and More
5 mistakes to avoid while taking a Loan Against Property
Non Housing Loans and More
All you wanted to know about Loan Against Property